Director of Development (Fundraiser)Company: Covenant Village of Turlock
Date Posted: May 25, 2017
We Are Inspired to Serve.
Part of a nation wide family of Continuing Care retirement Communities: Covenant Village of Turlock is seeking a full time exempt Director of Development.
In this role, the Director of Development will:
Develop and execute an annual campus fundraising plan including specific metrics for funds raised and other goals to be achieved.
Secure financial support from a portfolio of residents, families, and other individuals as well as vendors, churches and other organizations.
Develop, maintain, and track ongoing relationships with major donors.
Create and execute the strategy for growing a sustained base of annual fund individual donors (residents, families and other individuals).
Monitor and evaluate all fundraising activities to ensure that the fundraising goals are being achieved (including: total dollars raised, total dollars solicited, number of asks made, and number of gifts received).
Develop and manage timeliness for various fundraising activities to ensure strategic plans and critical fundraising processes are carried out in a timely manner.
Develop and manage the donor recognition program including events, the donor recognition wall and donor lists.
Oversee the campus fundraising database coordinator to make sure gift entry and acknowledgment is done on a timely basis and ensure that donor/prospect profile information is current and accurate.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-7 years of relationship-building fundraising experience with an emphasis on personal solicitation of annual, major and planned gifts.
- Demonstrated comfort and experience with identifying, cultivating, closing, and stewarding significant gifts ($20,000).
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with site leadership in developing fundraising strategies and plans/metrics to meet fundraising goals.
- Strong relationship management
- A commitment to the mission and values of Covenant Retirement Communities as a faith based organization.
For full time employee, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal Services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
For more information about Covenant Retirement Communities, please visit www.covenantretirement.org.
Covenant Retirement Communities (CRC) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
APPLY by sending your resume to email@example.com.